Instagram Stories are one of the most interesting features of Instagram. You may easily add effects, popular music, gifs, and other elements to your shot and share it with the world with only a few clicks. The finest thing is that it can only be viewed for 24 hours. However, you won’t discover a way to save your work with music if you love what you make. You must understand how to save Instagram stories with music in the gallery. In this step-by-step tutorial, you’ll find different ways to save your Instagram story with music to your gallery:
Save your Instagram story with music using Instagram Story Saver App
This method is only applicable to Instagram public accounts. For private accounts, you must download the app from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- Go to Storysaver.net in your computer browser.
- Enter your account handle name in the search bar.
- Verify the captcha and then click the download button.
- It will display the Instagram account’s existing stories.
- To download, click “save as video.”
- You will be prompted to download something.
- You can find it in your gallery if you tap on download.
Save your Instagram story with music using StoryIG
This strategy is also applicable to public accounts.
- You can download the highlights from your Instagram account.
- Go to storiesig.net in your browser.
- In the search bar enter your account handle name.
- You can view the stories and highlights that are currently available.
- Select Save Video, you will be prompted to download something.
- Tap on download, and you can access it in your gallery.
Save your Instagram story with music with Archiving Stories
Your story will be downloaded into your Android archives automatically if you select the option to archive stories.
- Open your Instagram App.
- Click on settings, then privacy.
- Tap on the story.
- Activate Save to Archive option.
As a result, anytime you upload a story, it will be downloaded immediately. If you can’t find it, look for it in your saved files.
Save your Instagram Story with Music in Gallery without Posting
You can also download your story without having to post it. You can save the video as is, but you will not have the video. Instagram will not enable viewers to download the video together with the music due to copyright issues.
- On your Instagram account, click Add a Story.
- Finish your editing tasks.
- A three-dot icon can be found in the upper right corner.
- Save it by clicking on it.
In general, you can now save your story with music in your gallery. You can install the same free applications to store video even though some techniques won’t work for private accounts.
Read more: How to delete your Instagram account?