How to write Hindi Text on Images?
There are a variety of techniques you may use to write Hindi text on images, depending on what you want to achieve and how much time you want to spend on it.
The secret to success when it comes to writing Hindi text on an image is to choose the approach that best suits your project. Each of these techniques has benefits and drawbacks of its own.
Everything you need to know about writing Hindi text on photographs will be covered in this blog, from the fundamentals to more advanced methods you can use if you want your results to stand out.
How to write Hindi Text on images using your phone?
The easiest way to write Hindi text on an image is to change your mobile phone’s language and input method. Follow these instructions to do so:
- Open your Android or phone, and go to Settings.
- Click on the additional setting given in the options.
- Select Language and input.
- Select the Language option, you will get the language English (India) by default.
- Select Hindi from the language list.
- Go back to the Language & Input area after that.
- Tap the Default input method button.
- Choose Hindi as the input method.
Now, using a picture editor app or another application, you may add Hindi text on images easily.
How to write Hindi Text on the image using Google Input Tool?
This is another simple way to write Hindi text on an image. Follow the steps to do:
- Open your Computer Browser.
- Search for Google Input Tool or directly type the URL https://www.google.com/inputtools/try/.
- Now select the language and input tool
- Start typing what you want on the image.
- If you don’t know Hindi typing, simply type the Hindi word in the English language. Google will suggest Hindi Word as per your typing.
- Copy all the sentences and paste on the image using the text input option of your software (such as Paint).
How to write Hindi text on images with Canva?
Canva is an online photo editing tool with more than a million materials and photos that are copyright-free. With the use of canvas, we are able to quickly edit and add Hindi text to any image. Follow the steps to do so:
- Go to canva.com and sign in or register for a new account.
- Choose the “make a design” button in the upper right and choose any image size that you desire.
- Following that, you will see a blank page where you can upload your photo. If not, type your message on that screen (or copy the text you typed using the Google input tool).
- Then export your image with your Hindi texts by clicking the Export icon in the upper right.
You can also download your edited project using the canvas Android app; simply log in with the same email address or password.
That’s it we learned how we can add Hindi text on any images online and offline with the use of a desktop/computer and mobile phone. I hope you will get the right way for writing Hindi text on the image.
If you are looking for such more informative Blogs, visit the link.