PhonePe – India’s Payment App
PhonePe is a mobile payment platform that allows you to transfer money via UPI, recharge phone numbers, pay utility bills, and so on. PhonePe operates on the Unified Payment Interface (UPI) system, and all you need to do is enter your bank account information and generate a UPI ID. There is no need to refill the wallet because the money will be safely and securely debited from your bank account at the click of a button. In this blog, we will explain how to delete the PhonePe history of your all transaction.
What is PhonePe Transaction History?
The details or evidence of any amount transferred, received, recharged, debited, or credited using the PhonePe app are referred to as transaction history. The history provides information about your account balance, statement, and spending history. It is essential to retain the history in order to trace your money. However, the app cannot accommodate all transactions. One must clear and make room for more transaction histories. It should be noted that PhonePe does not charge any fees for money sent or received through the account.
How to delete PhonePe History?
Follow the below steps to do so:
- Log in to your PhonePe account with your login details.
- Continue to the section on transaction history.
- Choose the history you want to remove.
- Confirm that the information is correct and click the remove transaction button. Please keep in mind that this section only applies to older versions of apps.
- Click the “contact support” button to get the new version.
- Next, write a message in which you request that your transaction history be deleted.
- For instance, hello sir, I’d like to hide or delete my transaction history because of.
- You can continue with the request after the contact support has reviewed and verified the information.
- The system will hide or delete the request automatically from the page.
How to delete PhonePe history on Android mobile phone and iPhone?
The user may delete their PhonePe account from their mobile device for a variety of reasons. One may no longer require the app or may need to update their mobile phone, among other things. To do so, follow the instructions below:
- Open PhonePe account on your mobile device.
- Click on the question that appears on the screen.
- The option will take you to the help page.
- Continue by selecting “my account” > “KYC” > “App issues.”
- Select “account-related issues” > delete.
- Next, describe why you want to permanently remove your account.
- The details will be verified and confirmed by the contact support staff. They will contact you later to confirm the request.
- After receiving the reasons, the system will permanently deactivate the account.
How to delete PhonePe account through website?
Alternatively, you can send an email to the PhonePe support team requesting that your account be permanently deleted. Because the team actively replies to all emails, you may expect a response quickly. The support team will reply to your email with the resolution within 2-3 days.
To do so, follow the instructions below:
- Go to the official website of PhonePe India’s Payments App.
- Scroll down and click the Contact Us link.
- There are several ways to contact the support team, including the Call and Email.
- Choose your preferred way to communicate with the support team and enter a message.
- That’s all, your request will be processed within the following 24 hours.
How to transfer PhonePe Wallet balance to Bank Account?
Many customers want to know how to transfer PhonePe Wallet balance to their bank account free of cost. Some customers have earned rewards in their wallets that they would like to transfer. At the same time, some customers wish to transfer the additional wallet funds to their bank accounts.
There are two methods available for transferring your PhonePe Wallet balance to your bank account.
- Gold Trick
- Deactivate PhonePe Wallet
Transfer PhonePe Wallet Balance in Bank using Gold Trick
This is one of the best methods for transferring money from a PhonePe Wallet to a bank account. You will not receive money immediately as a result of this process. The process will take at least 24 hours to finish. If you buy gold on a specific day at a specific time, you will only be able to sell it after 24 hours. You must pay a 7% transaction fee during this process. So, if you pay Rs 100 for Digital Gold on PhonePe, you will receive Rs 92 or Rs 93 in your bank account. To transfer PhonePe wallet balance to the bank using gold trick, follow the instructions:
- Open the PhonePe Android or iOS app.
- Select My Money > Gold.
- Buy Gold > Choose from MMTC-PAMP or Safegold.
- Select Buy Gold > Enter the amount.
- Proceed to the payment and pay with your PhonePe Wallet.
- After 24 hours, you can sell the available gold in your wallet.
- After selling, you will receive the money instantaneously in your UPI-linked bank account.
Transfer PhonePe Wallet Balance in the bank using deactivate method
The available funds in your Wallet will be transferred to your Bank Account immediately during this process. However, keep in mind that you will not receive your PhonePe Wallet back after deactivating. So, before you deactivate PhonePe Wallet, consider it twice.
- Open PhonePe account > Wallet.
- Tap the ‘Close Wallet’ button to the right.
- Select the ‘Confirm and Close Wallet’ button.
- Select ‘Deactivate Wallet.’
I do not recommend that anyone permanently deactivate or delete their PhonePe account. Because UPI-based payment apps are quite beneficial in our everyday lives. If you have an issue, contact their customer service and they will help you to solve it. Also, if you get a negative response, remove the app rather than deactivating or cancelling your PhonePe account permanently.
If you are looking for more informative blogs, visit our Blogs Page now.